The submission is now closed. For any query, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules for Submission
- A brief description of the session (max. 300 words) for evaluation purposes describing who will participate in the workshop and the themes they will address.
- Upto 4 speakers per session.
- The proposer should receive the acceptance of every speaker and of the chairs in their session prior to submission.
- Only the proposer will receive notification of the final Scientific Committee decision, and he/she is responsible to communicate it to all other chairs and speakers.
- Acceptance of the proposal for a workshop does not imply that the Organizing Committee will cover any expenses of the speakers.
- All members of the faculty of a workshop should register to the Conference.